All outdoor events on public or private property that meet one or more of the following criteria must complete a Community Event application:
- Multiple vendors on one property
- Street closures (other than for neighborhood block parties)
- Serving and/or selling alcohol
- Activities on park property
- Attendance in excess of 250 people at any one time
Ask yourself these basic questions at the beginning of your planning process and before completing the Community Event Application. Determining answers early on will help you organize and execute an effective event that is enjoyable for everyone involved and provides little disruption to the surrounding area.
Be sure to download the
community events guide to aid you in the application process.
See map for upcoming street closure information.