Strategically located in southcentral Kansas, businesses have easy access to Wichita Eisenhower National Airport, Interstate I-35, I-135, I-235, I-70 and US-54. Additionally, Wichita is served by multiple business airports capable of handling the largest cargo, military and business jets.
- 2 hours to Oklahoma City
- 2.5 hours to Kansas City
- Easy truck access to I-70, I-35, I-135 and I-235
- Although Wichita and the Wichita MSA, is the largest city in Kansas with close to 800,000 people. Wichita has a vibrant downtown, where residents can also just be a few minutes from the best aspects of a suburban lifestyle.
- 10 Minutes to from downtown Wichita
- 7 airlines (United, American, Delta, Southwest, Alaska, Frontier, and Allegiant)
- 15 non-stop flights
Wichita’s central location and exceptional airports offer significant benefits for Wichita’s businesses and residents – especially those who travel for work. Being located only minutes from the airport means less time commuting and more time with friends and family.
- 15 Minutes from Downtown Wichita (general aviation)
- More than 38,000 take-offs and landings each year
- Serves corporate, business and private sector flying community
- 24/7 security and operations