Jeff is a lifelong Kansan born and raised in Harper County. Like most who grow up in rural towns, Jeff’s work ethic and experience began at a young age in agriculture. By high school he transitioned into manufacturing. After graduating from Chaparral High School, he moved to Wichita to work for Cessna and continue his education at night; Jeff has now lived in Wichita for over 20 years.
While working for Cessna, Jeff received a Bachelor’s of Science in Business and Master’s of Science in Management from Friends University. His education took him from sales to marketing to customer satisfaction management. Along the way, he enhanced his degrees with the Growth Leadership Development program from Fisher School of Business at The Ohio State University and is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt in Lean Management and Strategic Facilitation Training.
In 2009 when the recession hit, Jeff’s 17 year career at Cessna ended. He went on to real estate where he is currently a broker at Keller Williams Hometown Partners and one of the Blues Brothers Real Estate Team. Jeff used his experience and knowledge to build a successful career in residential real estate and is a residential home investor.
His community involvement is as diverse as his career background whether it is volunteer or elected. As a Lions Club International member he’s assisted local families in need. He coached Goddard Jr. football and serves on their Board of Directors. He’s a member of Holy Spirit Catholic Church where he’s hosted many fundraising events. Jeff previously served on the Goddard School Board where he was bestowed the Leadership Academy Award from Kansas Association of School Boards during his time of service.
Jeff is married to wife, Meghan. They have three children. Son Hayden, 11, daughter Avery, 3 and son Samuel, 1.
As Council Member for District IV, Jeff’s education and career experience will ensure he makes sound financial decisions that will benefit both the city of Wichita and residents. His compassion for his community means he will represent his constituents of District IV well.
- Lions Club International
- Goddard Chamber of Commerce and Wichita Chamber of Commerce
- Jr. Football Coach and serves on Board of Directors
- Charity Auctioneer
- Wichita Children’s Home Volunteer
- Lords Diner Volunteer
- Church of Holy Spirit Catholic church member and hosted fundraising events
- High School & Elementary School Site Council member
- Goddard Booster Club, Southern Ridge HOA Board, Habitat for Humanity
- Cessna Aircraft for 17 years –Sales, Marketing-Customer Satisfaction Manager
- Wichita Real Estate Broker – Licensed Agent for 10 years
- Previously served on the Goddard School Board
- Real Estate Investor and owner of 25 Single family homes in Wichita, Goddard, Haysville, Derby and Valley Center
- Masters of Science in Management Friends University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Friends University
- Growth Leadership Development Fisher School of Business The Ohio State University
- Textron Certified Six Sigma Black Belt-Lean Management
- Leadership Academy Award from Kansas Association of School Boards
- Kansas House of Representatives Award for saving over 100 homeowners from foreclosure
- Real Estate Rookie of the year 2003
- Masters and Presidents Club Awards from Wichita Association of Realtors