This small park was acquired in 1966. It was the former site of a B-47 Stratojet that was manufactured in Wichita in 1956, and upon its decommission from active service, was donated to the City of Wichita in 1965 and subsequently erected on a pedestal in 1969.
In October, 1987, the City and McConnell Air Force Base entered into a joint project to refurbish and rededicate the B-47. In November 1987, the City Commission adopted a Resolution revesting title to the B-47 Stratojet with McConnell Air Force Base and providing for its relocation to the base.
- 1 Paved circular drive
- 1 Parking lot