Acquired in 1950 and named after the outstanding physical feature of the park, the grove of cypress trees, it contains a .6 mile exercise trail, equipment for which was provided through a grant from the Wells Fargo Bank of San Francisco under the Wells Fargo Gamefield program.
This park was formerly called Willows Park.
- Children's playground
- Exercise/Fitness trail
- Picnic tables