Sign In


File a Motor Vehicle Accident Report
There must be NO hit and run
 and/or DUI involved. If you do
 not have information about the
 other driver, the accident is
 considered a hit and run.
This form can be used to report all non-injury accidents under $1,000 in property damages. Accidents that occur while under the Emergency Accident Reporting Plan may be filled out on this on-line form.  This includes accidents occurring on public streets (under $1,000 in property damages) or private parking lots (no damage limit) within the City of Wichita.  This is an insurance report only and will NOT be assigned to a Detective for follow-up.  If your accident does not meet these criteria, contact your local police sub-station for further assistance in filing the proper report.
Patrol North    350-3400      Patrol East    350-3420
Patrol West    350-3460      Patrol South  350-3440

8 am - 5 pm

Monday - Friday​

Follow us on:

City Hall (316) 268-4111
Emergency dial 911​​
Website Policy  |  User Login