Wichita City Council members are scheduled to attend the upcoming following events:
- The 8th annual “Evening with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Rising Stars in the Hispanic Community” from 4:30 to 9 p.m. on Feb. 20 at the Broadview, 400 W. Douglas.
- A Wichita Independent Business Association’s luncheon from noon to 1:30 p.m. on Feb. 24 in the first floor Boardroom at City Hall, 455 N. Main. The meeting is billed as a “face-to-face,” question-and-answer forum with WIBA members.
- The “Board of Investors 2009” Greater Wichita Economic Development Coalition from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Feb. 25 at the Hyatt Regency, 400 W. Waterman, Riverview Ballroom.
- Wichita Downtown Development Corp.’s annual lecture from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. on, Feb. 25 at Scottish Rite, 332 E. 1st Street.
- The Boys & Girls Club of South Central Kansas’ “Smiles for Kids Gala” from 6 to 9 p.m. on Feb. 25 at the Boys & Girls office at 2400 N. Opportunity Drive.
- A roundtable breakfast discussion from 8 to 9:30 a.m. on Feb. 26 at GO Wichita, 515 S. Main, Suite 115.
- And a “Downtown Master Plan Charrette” scheduled from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Feb. 27 at the Wichita Art Museum, 1400 W. Museum Blvd.