In observance of Memorial Day, City of Wichita facilities will be closed Monday, May 28. This includes City Hall, Park and Recreation centers, the Wichita Ice Center, the Great Plains Nature Center, the Animal Shelter and the Wichita Art Museum.
CityArts and the Mid-America All-Indian Center will be closed Saturday, May 26 through Monday, May 28.
The Old Cowtown Museum will be closed Monday, May 28 and Tuesday, May 29.
Century II and the Neighborhood City Halls will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, May 25 and will reopen Tuesday, May 29.
Wichita Public Library locations will be closed Sunday, May 27 and Monday, May 28.
Wichita Transit offices will be closed and there will be no service on May 28. Transit will resume normal business operations on Tuesday, May 29.
The following locations will be open Memorial Day:
- Botanica from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- The Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m.;
- Watson Park from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. and rides will be open from noon to 8 p.m.;
- City pools from 1:30 to 6 p.m.
- Municipal golf courses will be open regular hours;