In observance of Memorial Day, City of Wichita facilities will be closed Monday, May 26. This includes City Hall, Park and Recreation centers, the Wichita Ice Center, the Great Plains Nature Center, Cowtown, Century II administration offices, the Animal Shelter and the Wichita Art Museum.
Neighborhood Resource Centers will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, May 23 and will reopen Tuesday, May 27.
CityArts will be open Saturday, May 24 from 9 a.m. to noon and will be closed Sunday, May 25 and Monday, May 26.
Wichita Public Library locations will be closed Sunday, May 25 and Monday, May 26.
The Mid-America All-Indian Center will be closed Saturday, May 24 through Monday, May 26.
Wichita Transit offices will be closed and there will be no service on Monday, May 26. Transit will resume normal business operations on Tuesday, May 27.
The following locations will be open Memorial Day:
- Botanica from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- The Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m.;
- Watson Park from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. and rides will be open from noon to 8 p.m.;
- Municipal golf courses will be open regular hours;
- All City swimming pools will open at 1 p.m. and close at 6 p.m. except the College Hill and Minisa pools which close at 7 p.m.