Residents are invited to hear initial findings related to a downtown master plan from a panel of business and community leaders at 5:30 p.m. today at Scottish Rite, 332 E. 1st Street North. The research will provide information on downtown housing, retail and commercial opportunities, including office space and hotel markets.
Presentations, which include panel discussions and a Q&A session, are scheduled from 6 to 8:15 p.m., following a 5:30 p.m. reception. Presenters include:
- Laurie Volk from Zimmerman/Volk – Downtown housing market
- Sarah Woodworth from W-ZHA – Downtown commercial market
- Mike Berne from MJB – Downtown retail market
- Ben Carlson from Goody Clancy – Themes heard from the community from the Walk-shops
- Local panelists will provide input to the preliminary findings.
RSVPs are encouraged, but not required to attend. People may RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or to (316) 264-6005.