- Keith Osborn, Kansas TSA Federal Security Director
- The Hon. Sam Brownback, Governor of the State of Kansas
- Scott Johnson, TSA General Manager, Field Operations
- Mark Haught, TSA Area Director
- Bruce Bitter and Brent Bitter, Artists/Sculptors, B&B Metal Arts
Unveiling of original Memorial incorporating a steel I-beam from the World Trade Center in Commemoration of the 10th anniversary of 9/11
Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 10:00 a.m.
Wichita Airport Hilton, Presidential Ballroom
The Memorial will incorporate a steel I-beam artifact from the World Trade Center, which was acquired by TSA at Wichita Mid-Continent (ICT) airport. The artifact will be integrated into an original artwork to be installed at ICT. Smaller sculptures will be created for other Kansas airports.