The public is invited to celebrate the new Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport terminal, parking garage and rental car facilities during three community events. They include the Dedication Gala, the Community Open House and the First Flight/Ribbon Cutting. The events will all take place at the new terminal, 2277 Eisenhower Airport Parkway.
The Dedication Gala will be held from 6 – 10 p.m. on Saturday, April 11. The gala includes:
- Self-guided tours of the new terminal;
- Entertainment provided by the Wichita Symphony Orchestra;
- Food and beverages;
- Remarks by special guests
Learn more and purchase tickets to the Dedication Gala at www.flywichita.com/gala for $125 per person. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Airport will also host two additional free community events. They include:
- Community Open House – from 1-5 pm on Saturday, April 18
- First Flight/Ribbon Cutting – time and date to be announced
More details of the Community Open House and First Flight/Ribbon Cutting will be announced at a later date. For more information about the progress on the new terminal project, please visit flywichita.com.