840 N Yale, 67208 | 148.58 acres
This park contains an 18-hole golf course which was once the Wichita Country Club and was acquired by the Board of Park Commissioners in 1949.
A large paved parking area accommodates the many players.
The course underwent major reconstruction in 1995.
Drinking Fountains | Parking Lot | Picnic Table | Restroom Facilities
Children's Playground | Golf Course