2325 E MacArthur, 67216 | 30.30 acres
Emery Park was donated to the Board of Park Commissioners in 1955 by Julia Emery and Dr. Frank Emery in memory of their parents, Dr. and Mrs. F.W. Emery on the condition that the land be used for public park and recreation purposes.
The Group Effort Associated for Races (GEAR) constructed a BMX bike track at the park in 1987.
Open Shelter | Picnic Tables | Restroom Facility | Drinking Fountain | Children's Playground | Parking Lot
Rent an Outdoor Open Shelter
Basketball/Multi-use Court | BMX Bike Track | Concession Stand | Fishing Pond | Wichita R/C Raceway