2819 Fees, 67210 | 108.59 acres
The City acquired the original parcel for this park from the Public Housing Administration in 1955.
Additional land was acquired in 1980 from Unified School District 259.
Administration and control of the park was transferred to the Board of Park Commissioners in 1960 by Resolution of the City Commission.
Portions of the park were developed by the American Youth Soccer Organization (A.Y.S.O.). Land and Water Conservation Funds, provided by the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks and the National Park Service, were also used to develop this park.
In 1997, 7.8 acres of the park, the former Rogers school building, was declared surplus.
Benches | Drinking Fountains | Open Shelters | Picnic Tables | Restroom Facilities | Parking Lots
Rent an Outdoor Open Shelter/Gazebo
Recreation Center | Basketball/Multi-use Court | Children's Playground | Cricket Field | Football Fields | Gypsum Creek Bicycle Path | Model Airplane Flying Area | Soccer Fields | Softball Diamonds | Tennis Courts
Rent a Recreation CenterRent a Baseball/Softball DiamondRent a Cricket FieldRent a Football FieldRent a Soccer Field