1300 S. Webb, 67207 | 40.15 acres
This park with softly rolling hills was acquired in 1957 and named after its donor, W.B. Harrison.
The park has been landscaped, a good buffalo grass turf has been established and trees planted.
In 1993, a fishing pond was constructed with grant funds provided by the State of Kansas, Department of Wildlife and Parks under the urban lake development program.
Restroom Facility | Parking Lots
Children's Playground | Exercise/Fitness Trail | Fishing Pond | Rugby Field | Softball Diamond | Tennis Courts
Rent a Baseball/Softball Diamond