QR Fitness Trails are different than other park trails, they incorporate your phone. The QR Fit Trail is a series of signs along trails that are approximately a mile long that link to different exercise videos at each sign. Videos demonstrate exercises you can do without any equipment in our parks. You can get outside, enjoy our parks, and be active.
You choose the workout type and experience level to provide a customized workout. The videos change weekly so you can enjoy a variety of exercises in the QR Fit Trail year around.
How Does It Work?
- Choose your exercise of choice from the options on the sign: Upper Body, Core, Flexibility, and Lower Body.
- Use your smart phone and scan the QR code.
- Watch the video on how to do the exercise.
- Join in on the exercise for the remainder of the video for either the number of reps or time provided.
- Walk or run to the next sign along the trail.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the rest of the trail.
Where Are The Trails In Wichita?
Wichita Park & Recreation has three parks that offer the QR Fit Trail program.
4611 E. Harry Street
View Map of Clapp Park Trail
Pawnee Prairie Park
2625 S. Tyler Road
View Map of Pawnee Prarie Park Trail
Veterans Memorial Park
339 Veterans Parkway
View Map of Veterans Memorial Park Trail
If you would like to see QR Fit Trails at other parks across Wichita let us know. Email us and let us know at
WichitaParkandRec@wichita.gov. Share your experience with us too! We’d love to hear from you.