Sign In



The Wichita-Sedgwick County Metropolitan Area Planning Department is responsible for enforcement of the following codes and regulations.

  • Wichita-Sedgwick County Unified Zoning Code (City)

  • Wichita Sign Code

  • Airport Hazard Overlay

  • City licenses

  • Manufactured home parks / RV camps

  • Wichita Landscape Ordinance​

Report Submissions

Reports of violations regarding any of the codes or regulations listed above can be submitted to the Planning Department in the following ways listed below. ​


You can submit online complaint /issue reports using the MABCD Portal.


You can submit complaint / issue reports over the phone by calling (316) 268-4421.

Report Status

You can check on the status of a previously submitted report both online or over the phone using the contact information listed above. ​