Navigate Up
Sign In

Report an Issue

Old Town Service Requests
Report issues associated with the built environment (streets, sidewalks, parking lots, lights, benches, trees, shrubs, etc.) in Wichita's Old Town District or call the City of Wichita's Old Town Assistance Hotline at (316) 268-4010.
Report a Neighborhood Problem
Junk and trash; tall weeds, tall grass; graffiti; nuisances; building code violations; vehicle issues; zoning and sign complaints; and storm water issues.
Sewer Maintenance

Report a sewer maintenance issue.​

Stormwater Maintenance

Report a stormwater maintenance issue.​

Street Light Maintenance

Report a street light maintenance issue.

Street/Traffic Maintenance

Report a street/traffic maintenance issue.​

Volunteer Nuisance Reporter Program

​Training program for community volunteers to identify nuisance violations. Currently a 1-year pilot program limited to the A. Price Woodard neighborhood.

Water Maintenance

Report a water maintenance issue.​


​City Hall
455 N Main
Wichita, KS 67202​

8 AM - 5 PM
Monday - Friday​


​Follow us on:


Got a question? Don't know who to call?

Dial (316) 942-4482
Website Policy  |  User Login