Navigate Up
Sign In


Apply for a License

Currently, all licenses issued by the City of Wichita are for regulation purposes and are based on the premise of protecting the public safety, health, and general welfare. Licenses are issued after certain requirements and standards are fulfilled.

File a Motor Vehicle Accident Report Online

This form can be used to report all non-injury accidents under $1,000 in property damages. There must be no hit and run and/or DUI involved. Accidents that occur while under the Emergency Accident Reporting Plan may be filed out on this on-line form. This includes accidents occurring on public streets (under $1,000 in property damages) or private parking lots (no damage limit) within the City of Wichita. This is an insurance report only and will not be assigned a Detective for follow-up. If your accident does not meet these criteria, contact your local police sub-station for further assistance in filing the proper report.

Find Your Community Police Officer

View more information about the police beat where your residence or business is located. Look up crime statistics and meet the police officers covering your police beat.​

Look Up a City Code

Are you curious if there is an ordinance concerning some activity? Search through the City of Wichita's Municipal Code.​

The GIS Mapping website offers you the opportunity to learn more about GIS and how you can utilize interactive maps to locate the nearest parks and bicycle paths, find out which council district or school district you reside in, learn about zoning for your residence, view aerial photographs, and much more.
Pay a Bill

Get more information about paying bills in person, by mail, or online.​

Plan an Event

Learn how to plan a block party, community event or special event at a City-owned facility.​

Report an Issue

Report problems in Old Town; your neighborhood; and maintenance for sewer, stormwater, street lights or water.

Request a Motor Vehicle Accident Report

Once you decide to purchase an accident report, upon acceptance of your credit card, you will be given a link to download your accident report. You may purchase 1 or more reports, up to 100, at a time. All reports in full are delivered in PDF format at a cost of $16.00 each with a one-time convenience fee of $1. It is highly recommended that you include a valid email address with payment.

Request a Public Record

Most records maintained by public entities are open for inspection and/or copying by individuals. Commonly requested records include ordinances, resolutions, minutes from open meetings, salaries of public officials, and budgets.​

Take a Class

Find out what classes are offered through the City of Wichita.​


​City Hall
455 N Main
Wichita, KS 67202​

8 AM - 5 PM
Monday - Friday​


​Follow us on:


Got a question? Don't know who to call?

Dial (316) 942-4482
Website Policy  |  User Login