Sign In

File a Motor Vehicle Accident Report

There must be NO hit and run and/or DUI involved. If you do not have information about the other driver, the accident is considered a hit and run.

This form can be used to report all non-injury accidents under $1,000 in property damages. Accidents that occur while under the Emergency Accident Reporting Plan may be filed out on this online form. This includes accidents occurring on public streets (under $1,000 in property damages) or private parking lots (no damage limit) within the City of Wichita. This is an insurance report only and will NOT be assigned a Detective for follow-up. If your accident does not meet these criteria, contact your local police substation for further assistance in filing the proper report.

Fill out the motor vehicle accident report online!

Police Substations

Patrol North
P: (316) 350-3400

Patrol West
P: (316) 350-3460

Patrol East
P: (316) 350-3420

Patrol South
P: (316) 350-3440