Report an Issue

Use the app below to report:

  • Excessive Barking
  • Deceased Animal
  • Stray Animal
  • Graffiti on Public Artwork
  • Pruning Needs or a Broken Limb in Tree, Request a Tree Inspection, Request Permit to Prune/Remove Trees
  • Dead or Dying Tree, Limb or Tree Down & Request Stump Removal
  • Faded Pavement Markings
  • Graffiti
  • Damaged Sidewalk
  • Pothole
  • Streetlight Outage
  • Illegal Dumping in a City Park
  • Issue With a Bike Path (Non-Street Path)
  • Issue With a Bench or Dumpster in a City Park
  • Issue With a Dog Park
  • Issue With a Dog Waste Dispenser
  • Issue With a Flag in a City Park
  • Issue With a Gate at a City Park
  • Issue With a Memorial in a City Park
  • Issue With a Picnic Table at a City Park
  • Issue With a Playground at a City Park
  • Issue With a Sign at a City Park
  • Issue With an Open Shelter at a City Park
  • Issue With a Bench in a City Park
  • Illegal Dumping in a Storm Drain
  • Illegal Dumping in a Stormwater Structure
  • Tobacco Sales Related Issue, Such as Tobacco Sales to Minors
  • Request a Water Well Test
  • Water Quality Issue With a Pool or Water Playground
  • Issue With Sewage Coming Out of the Ground

First you will need to select the location of the issue you are reporting. Next, select the issue you would like to report. After that you have the option to add a photo. Provide a brief description of the issue and submit the complaint. You will have the option to sign up for email updates about your request.

Check out this tutorial on how to use the Report an Issue tool. 

Ethics Complaint

Download and print the City of Wichita Ethics Complaint Form. This form must be filled out in its entirety and notarized. Please return to:
City Hall
Attn: City Clerk
455 N Main, 13th Floor
Wichita, KS 67202  
Email Ethics Complaints

Non-Discrimination Ordinance Complaint

  1. Download a printable copy of the Non-Discrimination Ordinance Complaint Form (PDF). Descargar Formulario de Queja de la Ordenanza de No Discriminación (PDF).
  2. This form must be filled out, notarized and submitted to the City Clerk's office within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory practice, unless the act complained of constitutes a continuing pattern or practice of discrimination, in which event, it must be filed within 180 days of the last act of discrimination.
  3. Mail or hand-deliver notarized, completed Complaint Form to:
    City Hall
    455 N Main, 13th Floor
    Wichita, KS 67202
    Attn: NDO
  4. Alternately, filled form may be notarized, scanned and submitted via email to the Non-Discrimination Office.

Nuisance Reporting

Report building and construction and neighborhood code violations to the Metropolitan Area Building and Construction Department.

Fill out the Motor Vehicle Accident Report Online

There must be no hit-and-run and/or DUI involved. If you do not have information about the other driver, the accident is considered a hit-and-run. This form can be used to report all non-injury accidents. Accidents that occur while under the Emergency Accident Reporting Plan may be filled out on this online form. This includes accidents occurring on public streets or private parking lots within the City of Wichita. This is an insurance report only and will not be assigned a Detective for follow-up. If your accident does not meet these criteria, contact your local police substation for further assistance in filing the proper report.

Public Right-of-Way Mowing Feedback Form

This form solicits feedback from the public on the mowing and landscaping of City parks, right-of-ways, medians, side streets, City facilities, and drainage areas.


  • Debris on sidewalks - Abutting property owner/occupant is responsible for clearing sand, gravel, leaves, etc. on sidewalks along the street. Sidewalks in poor condition should be reported to Engineering at 316-268-4501.


  • Off-street paths - Shared use paths and side paths are not cleared by City.
  • On-street bicycle facilities - The Public Works and Utilities Department performs snow and ice removal/control on designated emergency, secondary and school access routes only.
  • Sidewalks - Abutting property owner/occupant is responsible for clearing snow and ice from sidewalks along streets. Report issues to Engineering Division at 316-350-3360.