Report an Issue
Use the app below to report:
- Excessive Barking
- Deceased Animal
- Stray Animal
- Graffiti on Public Artwork
- Pruning Needs or a Broken Limb in Tree, Request a Tree Inspection, Request Permit to Prune/Remove Trees
- Dead or Dying Tree, Limb or Tree Down & Request Stump Removal
- Faded Pavement Markings
- Damaged Sidewalk
- Streetlight Outage
- Illegal Dumping in a City Park
- Issue With a Bike Path (Non-Street Path)
- Issue With a Bench or Dumpster in a City Park
- Issue With a Dog Park
- Issue With a Dog Waste Dispenser
- Issue With a Flag in a City Park
- Issue With a Gate at a City Park
- Issue With a Memorial in a City Park
- Issue With a Picnic Table at a City Park
- Issue With a Playground at a City Park
- Issue With a Sign at a City Park
- Issue With an Open Shelter at a City Park
- Issue With a Bench in a City Park
- Illegal Dumping in a Storm Drain
- Illegal Dumping in a Stormwater Structure
- Tobacco Sales Related Issue, Such as Tobacco Sales to Minors
- Request a Water Well Test
- Water Quality Issue With a Pool or Water Playground
- Issue With Sewage Coming Out of the Ground
First you will need to select the location of the issue you are reporting. Next, select the issue you would like to report. After that you have the option to add a photo. Provide a brief description of the issue and submit the complaint. You will have the option to sign up for email updates about your request.
Check out this tutorial on how to use the Report an Issue tool.
Non-Discrimination Ordinance Complaint
There must be no hit-and-run and/or DUI involved. If you do not have information about the other driver, the accident is considered a hit-and-run. This form can be used to report all non-injury accidents. Accidents that occur while under the Emergency Accident Reporting Plan may be filled out on this online form. This includes accidents occurring on public streets or private parking lots within the City of Wichita. This is an insurance report only and will not be assigned a Detective for follow-up. If your accident does not meet these criteria, contact your local police substation for further assistance in filing the proper report.
This form solicits feedback from the public on the mowing and landscaping of City parks, right-of-ways, medians, side streets, City facilities, and drainage areas.
- Debris on sidewalks - Abutting property owner/occupant is responsible for clearing sand, gravel, leaves, etc. on sidewalks along the street. Sidewalks in poor condition should be reported to Engineering at 316-268-4501.
- Off-street paths - Shared use paths and side paths are not cleared by City.
- On-street bicycle facilities - The Public Works and Utilities Department performs snow and ice removal/control on designated emergency, secondary and school access routes only.
- Sidewalks - Abutting property owner/occupant is responsible for clearing snow and ice from sidewalks along streets. Report issues to Engineering Division at 316-350-3360.