The Wichita-Sedgwick County Metropolitan Area Planning Department is responsible for the enforcement of the following codes and regulations.

  • Wichita-Sedgwick County Unified Zoning Code (City)
  • Wichita Sign Code
  • Airport Hazard Overlay
  • City licenses
  • Manufactured home parks / RV camps
  • Wichita Landscape Ordinance

Report Submissions

Reports of violations regarding any of the codes or regulations listed above can be submitted to the Planning Department in the following ways listed below.


You can submit online complaint /issue reports using the MABCD Portal.


You can submit complaint / issue reports over the phone by calling 316-268-4421.

Report Status

You can check on the status of a previously submitted report both online or over the phone using the contact information listed on this page.