No School? No Problem! Don't stress about those in-service days. Kids Konnection is a great camp filled with a variety of activities including sports, games, contests, arts and crafts, and special events. This camp is licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) and open to children ages 6 to 12 in a 1:15 staff-to-child ratio setting.
Locations & Hours
To accommodate the working parent, camp is held from 7 am to 6 pm at the following recreation centers:
- Edgemoor Recreation Center
5815 E 9th Street, 67208
- Linwood Recreation Center
1901 S Kansas, 67211
- Orchard Recreation Center
4808 W 9th Street, 67212
- Monday, March 11 - Friday, March 15
Daily fee is $27 per child and includes a morning and afternoon snack. Kids need to bring their own lunch and drink daily.
How to Register
Follow the steps below to register your kiddo for camp!
Watch for an email from ePACT to set up your account, then complete information form.
What is ePACT
Wichita Park & Recreation is proud to announce the adoption of ePACT Network, a health and safety software to better support all our members and make it easier to submit critical data securely!
ePACT is a secure digital solution that allows you to quickly share the health and emergency information we need, and provides us with powerful communication tools to ensure we have a way to message you in the event of an illness, injury, or larger scale emergency.
Why Are We Using ePACT
- To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)! And if you need to update something quickly, just log in and update it and we'll be notified immediately.
- To eliminate high-touch processes- Collecting data electronically and checking members in /out using contactless methods that ePACT offers means a significant reduction in close human contact and shared items like pens and paper sheets.
- For better security & privacy- ePACT's high encryption levels and commitment to security means your data on ePACT is safer than on paper- where it can be misplaced or accessible to people who shouldn't have access to it. ePACT allows us to limit and track access.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with Wichita Park & Recreation
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Wichita Park & Recreation so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection.
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Have questions or feedback? Please visit www.epactnetwork.com.
DCF Vision Card
DCF Vision Card is accepted at all locations. To register with a DCF Vision Card, please visit a Recreation Center.