Vehicles are defined as a item used to transport people from point A to point B.
As a general rule, all motorized vehicles not used for accessibility will not be allowed at Open Streets. Such as (but not limited to):
- Any Motorized Scooter (Spin by Zagster, Motor Scooter, Vespa, Ruckus etc.). For safety reasons, the route will be geo-fenced to not allow any public scooters during the event.
- Electric Bicycles or eBikes
- Non-police or personnel Golf Carts
- Dirt Bikes or Mini Bikes
- Motorized Drift Bikes/Trikes
At Open Streets all human-powered vehicles are allowed. Such as (but not limited to):
- Bicycles and Tricycles
- Specialty Bicycles (such as Tandem, Recumbent or walking bicycles)
- Roller Blades
- People-Powered Scooters
- Heelies/Wheelies (shoes with wheels on the heel)
All items used for accessibility such as electric wheelchairs and scooters are still welcome. If you have a human-powered vehicle that you would like to bring to Open Streets that is not listed above and are not sure if it qualifies, please email Open Streets.