How do I get / drop a No Contact Order?

If you are a victim wanting a no contact order dropped, please contact the Domestic Violence Advocate to schedule a time to see a judge. If you are wanting to add a no contact order, we may only do so on the next scheduled court date. If you need one sooner, we advise that you consider requesting a PFA or PFS from the District Court.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if a crime occurs?
2. What is a subpoena?
3. If I get a subpoena, do I have to come to court?
4. Where do I park?
5. What is my role as a victim or witness?
6. How long will court take?
7. How many times will I have to go to court?
8. Can I drop charges?
9. Are children allowed in court?
10. How do I get / drop a No Contact Order?
11. What do I do if I am scared to be in the courtroom?
12. What if I need an interpreter?