How can I contest my citation?

Parking citations may be contested in court. You have ten days from the date the citation was issued to schedule a court hearing. Failure to respond within ten days could result in additional fees being assessed. More information about requesting a court hearing can be found on the Wichita Municipal Court Court Processes page.

Show All Answers

1. How can I contest my citation?
2. Why can't I feed the meter to continue parking in a space beyond the posted time limits?
3. What is the difference between a private parking ticket/violation and a City parking citation?
4. Does an individual with a disability need to pay a parking meter?
5. Am I able to park my company's bus on the street?
6. What options does a private property owner have for addressing vehicles that are parked on their property without their permission?
7. How can I submit a request for parking enforcement?