What if I want to block my street off?

You will need to fill out the street closure petition and upload it to your NNO application. You will have to collect signatures from the residents on both sides of the street on the block you are wanting to close and at least two-thirds have to agree in order for the application to be approved.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Neighborhood Night Out Event?
2. When will the event be held?
3. Why should I participate?
4. Do I need to register my party?
5. How do I register my party?
6. Does my party have to follow a certain theme?
7. How can I promote the party in my neighborhood?
8. Will the City fund my party?
9. What if I want to block my street off?
10. How can I get City Council, WFD and WPD to attend my party?
11. If my neighborhood does not have a registered party, may I attend a different one in another part of Wichita?