Sales and shooting dates
June 27 - July 5, 10:00am to midnight
Only fireworks tested and approved by the Wichita Fire Department are allowed to be shot in the City limits.
- No sparks higher than 6 feet
- No fireworks which are labeled as shooting flaming balls
Please click the links below to see the lists of approved fireworks.
2021 Wholesale Fireworks
- Violations result in a $250.00 ticket (plus court costs).
- Adults can be cited for juveniles violating the ordinance.
- Property owners/occupants will be held responsible for violations of the ordinance on their property.
- There will be increased enforcement focused on writing citations for violations and confiscating illegal fireworks.