Sales and shooting dates
June 27 - July 5, 10:00am to midnight
Only fireworks tested and approved by the Wichita Fire Department are allowed to be shot in the City limits.
- No sparks higher than 6 feet
- No fireworks which are labeled as shooting flaming balls
Please click the links below to see the lists of approved fireworks.
2020 Spirit of 76 Approved Fireworks 2020 TNT Fireworks 2020 Wholesale Fireworks
- Violations result in a $250.00 ticket (plus court costs).
- Adults can be cited for juveniles violating the ordinance.
- Property owners/occupants will be held responsible for violations of the ordinance on their property.
- There will be increased enforcement focused on writing citations for violations and confiscating illegal fireworks.