Sign In

City of Wichita Report an Issue

Access Wichita: Get Information. Request Services. Report Problems

Use AccessWichita's search engine to search for the issue you need to report.

  • Park & Recreation: City parks or park amenities in need of repair
  • Sewer Maintenance: sewer stoppage, sewer odor, or a manhole in need of repair
  • Storm Water Maintenance
  • Street/Traffic Maintenance: alley maintenance, illegal dumping, pothole, sign or signal maintenance/repair, street drainage, dirt street maintenance, pavement repair, street sweeping, curb and gutter maintenance, litter pickup, pavement markings, and bridge maintenance
  • Trees: problem with any trees or limbs throughout the city
  • Water Maintenance: report ​a leak, ​taste/odor, dirty water, illegal hookup, pressure problem, no water, replace meter lid, replace valve box lid, repair hydrant, and hydrant in use

Visit AccessWichita


All Crimes Tip Report

Fill out an online form to report suspicious activity that may be linked to gang, drug or other illegal activities.

If this is an emergency, please call 911!

Report a tip on any suspicious activity​​​​​​​​


Animal Control Report

Fill out an online form to report a stray/loose dog, dead animal, animal attack or bite, neglect of animal, or any other issues.

Report Animal Control Issue​​​​​​​​


Motor Vehicle Accident Report

Fill out an online form to report a non-injury accident under $1,000 in property damage. Accidents that occur during the Emergency Accident Reporting Plan may use this form.​​

File a Motor Vehicle Accident Report​​​​​​​​



This form solicits feedback from the public on the mowing and landscaping of City parks, right-of-ways, medians, side streets, City facilities, and drainage areas.

Submit a Comment​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​


Non-Discrimination Ordinance

Learn more about the City of Wichita's Non Discrimination Ordinance and how to file a complaint if you have experienced discrimination in housing, employment or public accommodations.

Submit a Complaint​​​​​​​​


Nuisance Reporting

Zoning and sign complaints, building code violations, graffiti, storm water issues, junk and trash, vehicle issues, nuisances, tall grass and weeds.

File a Nuisance Report​​​​​​​​


Off-Street Paths

Debris on off-street paths (i.e. sand, gravel, leaves, vegetation, etc.) should be reported to Park Department at (316) 268-4361.


Old Town Service Requests

Report issues associated with the built environment (streets, sidewalks, parking lots, lights, benches, trees, shrubs, etc.) in Wichita's Old Town District.​

: (316) 268-4010



Debris on sidewalks (i.e. sand, gravel, leaves, etc.) - Abutting property owner/occupant is responsible for clearing sidewalks along streets, per Section 10.04.100 of the City Code. Report to Engineering Division at (316) 268-4501.

Sidewalks in poor condition should be reported to Engineering at (316) 268-4501.​



Off-street paths (shared use paths and sidepaths) - not cleared by City.​

On-street bicycle facilities - Public Works & Utilities Department performs snow and ice control on designated emergency, secondary and school access routes only.

Sidewalks - Abutting property owner/occupant is responsible for clearing snow and ice from sidewalks along streets, per Section 10.04.100 of the City Code. Report to Engineering Division at (316) 350-3360.

Follow the Snow Plows​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​


Street Light Maintenance

Report the location or address of the broken street light and its pole number.

Report a broken street light


Traffic Complaint

Fill out an online form to report ​a traffic issue in your neighborhood such as drivers repeatedly disobeying a stop sign at an intersection, failing to slow down in school zones or speeding in a particular location.​

Report a traffic complaint​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​