Sign In

Pet Food Donations Needed

Contact: Amanda Matthews or Kristi Zukovich |

The Sedgwick County Animal Response Team (SCART) is seeking unopened, unexpired pet food and cat litter donations for the victims of the recent tornado. Donations may be taken to the Skaer Veterinary Clinic at 404 S. Edgemoor and Sedgwick County Animal Control will coordinate pick up.

The pet food and other items will be available at the Oaklawn Community Center, 2937 E. Oaklawn Dr. each day at 1 p.m. for one hour.

The Kansas Humane Society, 3313 N. Hillside, Wichita is still waiving any sheltering costs to house pets of owners affected by the storms who may need boarding assistance. As well, any stray pets or animals found in the Oaklawn area are being transported to the city of Wichita Animal Shelter, 3303 N. Hillside, Wichita. Residents trying to find their pets should contact Wichita Animal Control at 350-3360.

City of Wichita logo

Visiting City Hall?

​City Hall
455​ N Main, 13th Floor
Wichita, KS 67202​

Where do I park?

Security Guidelines

City Hall Hours

8am - 5pm (M-F)

List of holiday ​closures

​Contact Us

Got a question? Chat live with a customer service rep

Website questions? Email the ​Webmaste​​r ​​​​​​

Media questions? Email City ​Communications