In observance of the Fourth of July holiday, City of Wichita facilities will be closed Wednesday, July 4. This includes City Hall, Park and Recreation Centers, the Animal Shelter, CityArts, the Mid-America All-Indian Center, Cowtown, the Wichita Art Museum, Great Plains Nature Center, Wichita Ice Center, Century II administrative offices, Wichita Transit, Wichita Public Library locations and Neighborhood City Halls.
The following will be open on July 4:
- Botanica will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wichita public swimming pools will be open 1:30 to 5 p.m.
- Watson Park will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Municipal golf courses will be open.