Wichita Eisenhower National Airport and IDEMIA will host a TSA PreCheck Enrollment Event in October. The event will be held in the meeting rooms on the mezzanine level of the terminal. Parking is free in the short-term lot for the first 60 minutes. The schedule is as follows:
- Oct. 2-12: 9 a.m. – noon and 1 – 5 p.m.
- Oct. 13: 9 a.m. – noon and 1 – 2 p.m.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
The fee through IDEMIA is $78.00 per applicant and is good for five years. Pre-enrollment is encouraged. Residents may follow the below steps to pre-enroll and how and select an appointment time:
- Step 1: Apply for TSA PreCheck here.
- Step 2: Read what documents to bring.
- Step 2: Search “67209, or Wichita, or ICT” to create an appointment or a walk-in appointment – the system will generate locations that are available.
- Step 3: Select Wichita, KS Pop-Up: ICT, 10/2-10/13
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom Select “Next”
- Step 5: Select Appointment time OR check the box Walk-in.
- Step 6: Hit Submit
TSA PreCheck passengers have a smoother and quicker security screening process with no need to remove shoes, laptops, 3-1-1 liquids, belts or light jackets.