1329 S Terrace, 67218 | 11.98 acres
The original building and approximately 2 acres of land were purchased in 1956. In 1981, the City purchased the former Munger School site from United School District #259 to complete this park site. Once referred to as Hilltop Manor, the park was renamed in 1997.
Picnic Tables | Children's Playground | Benches | Parking Lot
Rent a Softball Diamond