3201 W Douglas, 67213 | 16.77 acres
A portion of this land was formerly the Old County Hospital site which was purchased by the Board of Park Commissioners in 1955.
An additional 4.77 acres, located to the south of the original purchase was added in 1970.
Land and Water Conservation Funds, provided by the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks and the National Park Service, have been used to develop this park.
Concession Stand | Drinking Fountains | Open Shelter | Parking Lots | Picnic Tables | Restroom Facility
Rent an Outdoor Open Shelter
Children's Playground | Softball Diamonds | Tennis Courts
Rent a Baseball/Softball Diamond