Volunteer application processing typically takes 1 to 2 weeks, so those completing hours for school or as part of court-mandated service are advised to complete an application well in advance of deadlines. Upon receipt of your application, the volunteer manager will contact you to arrange an informational training and to give and important instructions for the day of the event. If you would like more information on volunteering or have any questions contact us at
- Submit volunteer application before the deadline.
- Must be 18 years or older. Youths age 10 and older are encouraged to apply with the approval of a parent/guardian.
- Be able to stand/walk for at least 4 hours at a time.
- Be able to lift small loads (< 50 lbs).
- Ability to deal with vehicles and crowds.
- Customer service friendly.